Social Web Media is a freelance service specializing in Affordable Custom Website Design.
WordPress Installation, Configuration & Customization
Social Web Media will take on all aspects of the project from registering a domain name to hosting your website, installing Google analytics and ensuring your website is SEO optimized. We will install & configure the most up-to-date version of WordPress and give you full access. We can use and modify a WordPress theme you’ve selected and purchased, or customize a theme licensed with Social Web Media. We use Elegant Themes – Divi as the customization possibilities are endless no matter what industry you represent. Website design and function will be customized to suit your needs. You own your website outright and you’re free to do with it whatever you please.
Every website is custom designed based on the client’s budget, needs, industry, design elements and desired functions (plugins). After an initial consultation Social Web Media will provide a personalized quote.
Following is an example of a basic, professional small business or individual owner website.
- Complete WordPress Setup
- Premium Design (Responsive)
- Up To 10 Pages Included
- SEO For Up To 3 Pages
- Contact Forms
- Social Media Icons + Feeds
- Logo Integration
- Google XML Sitemap + Submission
- Email Adresses
- Average $950 – $1800 (Quote will be provided upon consultation)
Factors that Affect Pricing
- Is this a new site or a redesign of an existing site?
- Have you prepared a detailed requirements document?
- Do you need a blog or a contact management database?
- Do you require custom graphics?
- Type and number of multimedia elements Video, Photo Galleries on the site?
- How much content do you currently have and how much will need to be created?
- Do you need other special features such as social media channels, SEO (search engine optimization) or ecommerce?
- Who is going to maintain the site after it has been launched?
When it comes to adding content, the least expensive model is to create all the content (including images and graphics) on your end and provide it to the web designer. Cost will be higher if you want the web designer provide content and provide stock images and/or custom images and graphics / logo design etc. Website cost can be in the range of $3500 to $5000 for “the works”.
Complete Custom Site Breakdown of the Cost Elements
1. Step One – Technical ($200 – $300)
- Setup hosting and domain name – client can use Social Web Media Monthly Managed Hosting or your own provider.
- Add emails if needed
- Install WordPress
- Install recommended plugins
- Setup contact forms
- Set up Google Analytics account & tracking
2. Step Two – Design ($500 – $1500)
Design is based on goals, industry and desired function of the site. For instance, Realtors often have featured listings or require DDF ® installation and design. I often ask clients to give me a list of sites they really like to get an idea of taste. I will give you feedback on your selections depending on what your business goals are. I can modify a WordPress template you like or completely customize a basic building template such as Elegant Themes “Divi”. Cost variable here are dependent on design requirements such as custom banners, logos, sidebars etc.
3. Step Three – Development ($500 – $2500)
The largest variable in price and where you can save the most money. Development is primarily about content and the home page. The costs can add up if the designer also has to do the writing so the more content you supply the better. Client supplied images, written content (even point form) and logos / graphics can keep costs down
4. Step Four – Review & Launch ($200 – $700)
- Search Engine Optimization – throughout the site
- Site Is Mobile Ready (Responsive) – Review the site on a smartphone, tablet and desktop and make adjustments as needed.
- Setup With Google Services – check that Google Analytics, Google+ and Google Webmaster Tools are all linked correctly to the website.
- Social Media – insure all content can be shared by visitors on their Social Media choices as well as linking to your own business Social Media pages. (If you do not have a business page then I can design and set up).
- Conversion & Tracking – if you will be doing any marketing campaigns I will install the appropriate tracking codes, remarketing codes and make the necessary integrations with Google Analytics.
5. Step Five – Hosting and Monthly Maintenance ($45 – $95 per month)
Hosting – Clients can use their own hosting (I always recommend hosts that specialize in WordPress) or go on Social Web Media’s Cloud Server with monthly maintenance services. Monthly Maintenance includes regular website backups, uptime monitoring and WordPress and plugins updates. WordPress plugins should be kept up-to-date to avoid security and performance issues.
Ready for a consultation and quote? Just email me and we’ll get started.
Social Web Media